Friday, January 23, 2015

Highlights of 2014

Here comes the time of the year again, along with the same 'omg time flies' or 'i have accomplished nothing' or perhaps even 'omg this year was awesome' and the likes of it...

Well for me, I would summarize last year as The Year Of Change. That's right. Change is constant but 2014 was when I stepped out of tertiary education and spent about 7 months travelling, working part time, searching for a full time job, deciding my path for the next couple of years and most days I just wallow in self pity and sadness lying on my bed till late afternoon trying to figure out what my purpose of being placed in this earth is and whether i've missed chances that will shape my life for the better or am I going to be just a mediocre person, just getting by life with a mediocre pay and a mediocre life and a mediocre marriage or what not.

Anyhow, here are the top 3 things that I feel, makes up the whole of 2014 (obviously i'm not going to input days of drunken glory):



1. Travel 






2014 was the year I travelled THE MOST! I went to HCM City (Vietnam), Boracay, Hong Kong and Bali! Went with different people for different trips and they were all so much fun. But the best trip of all, has to be Boracay!! I love the sand, the beach, the food, the adventures...... I miss it so much :'(
Travelling really opens up one's perspective of life. I love to make videos, especially travel videos. Capturing all my adventures in a little box, free for all to see. Sharing my experience of the world, to the world. (even though my views are little but I like to document it for myself as well, it's nice to have something to look back at)

2. The boy


Well, meeting you was indeed a surprise. Especially during the time I fell out with your good friend..... What great timing for us, only about a month plus before you had to surrender to the army. I didn't think anything would come out of it, to be honest. But it did, and I couldn't be happier. You made a supposing lousy 2014 into a great one. Thank you for continuing to tolerate my wicked antics, giving in to my stubborn ways and loving me as I am, broken and incomplete. Hopefully, the years to come are long and filled with happiness x

3. Friends



Nah, these friends are nothing new, but that doesn't mean they don't make up my 2014! Thanks to those who continue to stay by my side, even though I'm always either busy working or busy being broke. You guys have been a part of my happiness and have been ears for my rantings. Thank you for taking care of me whether emotionally or physically, making my short life better.




And lastly, a photo of my family :-)

Here's also some of the things that happened in 2014 like my graduation, working at a yoga studio, dip dyed my hair, started school at SIM-RMIT (which has sadly ended cuz i withdrew), got my iPhone 5s as a present, worked at FHA 2014 (got dead drunk one time on WINE lol), worked at IT show and well that's about it i guess??

Thanks for reading xoxo

No comments: