Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The end of 2013

so it has come to this, yet another year has passed and we ask ourselves the same questions, have we accomplished anything this year? any regrets? well, this year was a hell of a year for me i faced lots n lots of obstacles as well as different emotions and it was the year i lost my innocence - towards love and friendship. I have learnt so much and it's all thanks to the people who is/used to be around me that have taught me the true meaning of life and I appreciate it a lot. I do think that I've grown much stronger, but more isolated as well. I learnt that it's always the most unexpected things that either makes you tremendously happy or sad. It was a good year nonetheless, for all my friends who've been there for me, encouraged me, loves me and gave me hope for a better year ahead. I have 3 new year resolutions this year and I hope that at the end of this year, I will be able to say that i've fulfilled them: 1. Que Sera Sera (this shall be my state of living), 2. Money management 3. Patience 

I hope the new year will allow everyone of you to become wiser, not just another year older, to find true love, happiness and enjoy great health xxx 

Happy New Year Everyone :)


No comments: