Sunday, December 1, 2013

lookin' forward to dec


stay tuned for december i'm going to whip up something good (hopefully) I have great plans for my year end post which is going to bring back a lot of memories for me and I hope that that will bring closure for me as well as hope for a better year I am afraid as to what 2014 will bring but I have a faithful n loving God who has by far given me everything i need and paved a way for me in days i am blinded i am grateful for this year, whatever i've learned whatever i've lost n gained whatever that has been put my way be it obstacles or blessings - what matters now is i'm still here, breathing and fighting and resting and making my way through thorny bushes i am better and stronger n trying to love again may my plans work this time xxx :)

No comments: