Sunday, July 14, 2013

M

i miss you i miss you so m uch i miss every part of you from your hair to your big toes

i miss you i miss your smile that makes me smile i miss your laughter which makes me laugh i miss how your eyes twinkle when you smile i miss the roar of your sneeze i miss the look on your face when  you concentrate on something or when you tell me things about your day or things that fascinate you i miss the angry look on your face when i do something you don't like or i get upset over ridiculous things i miss your smell your cologne mixed with you i miss every curve in your body i miss cleaning them i miss looking into your eyes seeing only me i miss being someone you talk to everyday i miss the funny walk you do when your muscles ache from gym i miss your big hands i miss your silly cute nose i miss your nicki minaj's lips i miss you doing things just to make me happy/laugh/smile i miss you thinking about me i miss you and i i miss us

i miss the times you call me 'baby'
i miss the times you tell me 'i love you'
i miss the times you kiss me
i miss the times you hug me
i miss the times you hold my hand
i miss the times you look at me
i miss the times you surprise me
i miss the times you loved me

i miss the times we do nothing
i miss the times we go trekking (1)
i miss the times we go for nice dinners
i miss the times we go to the library
i miss the times we go triple/double dating
i miss the times we go overseas (1)
i miss the times we laugh and laugh
i miss the times we were very happy
i miss the times we were very sad
i miss the times we cry
i miss the times we go for cheap dinners
i miss the times we go for movies
i miss the times we love each other


i miss how i used to make you happy now all i do is make you upset now all i do is stress you frustrate you make you mean now all you want is to be away from  me i am such nothingness i love you so much so so much i stabbed myself with a knife and you could either save me or let it be....... you let it be

i want you so much my heart aches every single day i cry every single day i dream about you every single night you are my every waking thought and every thought before i sleep i lost myself in you and you threw me away and now i have nothing everyday i wish for a miracle everyday i wish you would wake up remembering how much you loved me everyday i wish you would walk through that door and tell me "sorry i love you come back to me" everyday i wish i'm actually dreaming in this loooooooong nightmare every single fucking day i wish

if i could turn back time and do it again i would

take away the times i've pushed you away
take away the times i tried to change you
take away the times i pushed your limits
take away the times i got carried away
take away the times i made you upset
take away the times i purposely make you mad
take away the times i didn't give in
take away the times i gave up too quickly
take away the times i demand so much of you
take away the times i've set such high expectations of you
take away the times i embarrassed you
take away the times i made you cry
take away the times i tried to eat your ego
take away the times i didn't make you feel like a man
take away the times i was too dramatic
take away the times i screwed up

you were the reason that i lived you were the reason i stopped hurting myself you were the reason i look forward to every beginning of every day you were the reason i breathed you were the reason i was euphoric i'm not made for this kind of hurt or pain i am weak i do not love myself i love only you and now you don't love me too what more is there nothing matters i love you i wish i could scream that and mean it less and less i love you i would do anything for you i love you that is the start and end of everything

No comments: