Saturday, July 13, 2013

can i go



They say you can't be broken forever .............. i've been broken my whole life.

I was broken......................... n fixed....................... n now the remnants are minute shards/pieces that can no longer be stitched/repaired ....... it all became sand nothing but s a n    d                            y






i am n            o t h                        a p                                                   p  y        





i c                                  r             y                                                       and                                              i

don't know i just want all of this to be over i want waking up to be over i want eternal peace i really really just want to rest forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever i want to go to a land far far away so i don't have to think of you i don't have to live with all those eyes staring at me mocking me i don't have to see all those happy people around me i don't have to match up to everyone's expectations of me i don't have to pretend that i'm ok i don't have to fight anymore i don't have to struggle with the rest of the world i don't have to have someone love me and then stop loving me because i'm such a disgusting piece of wreck i'm such horrible skank i'm so s o ugly i don't think i can do this anym            o r e


No comments: