Friday, June 8, 2012

Blair

Photobucket
that is why i love both of them so much <3 Audrey Hepburn n Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester) 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My blog is so dead so sorry for the lack of updates getting an iPhone has made me lazy to update my blog as i'm constantly on Instagram and Twitter follow me if u haven't (yespleaseashley) n so here are some photos of party nights this holiday hasn't been much of a motivation to study or to do anything else i've lost interest in life itself but hope came n vanished just as quickly saw A the other day n wasn't very pleased w the outcome of our  friendship n right now it's at the back of my mind n i hope it stays this way even though a part of me still lingers on the thought of a reunion hmm... so yes life's a dull n i'm still as pathetically alone as ever what's new? 

Chuck: I'm sorry for losing my temper the night you told me Louis proposed to you. I'm sorry for not waiting longer at the Empire State Building. I'm sorry for treating you like property. I'm sorry I didn't tell you I loved you when I knew I did. Most of all I'm sorry I gave up on us when you never did.
Blair: Thank you

Blair: Why did you just do that?
Chuck: Because of what you said earlier.
Blair: About being happy? Chuck, that's not the most important thing. People don't write sonnets about being compatible. Or novels about shared life goals and stimulating conversation. The great loves are the crazy ones. L'amour fou.
Chuck: Blair we're not living in Paris in the 20s.

Blair: I think someone Freaky Friday'd me. This can't possibly be my life.

Blair: Guess I must have some undiagnosed brain injury. 'Cause I stupidly thought that this fake friendship might be real.



No comments: