Wednesday, April 25, 2012

twins; a day apart

17th April:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It wasn't exactly a happy day to begin with. It was the first day of school not forgetting that I had to wear formal wear for 4 days a week now but i could wear my new formal heels i bought at Aldo at a steal ($48) but oh well it was really too high n while walking to school i tripped on a hole n fell down in front of the whole school embarrassing much sigh i was alone some more what a start to my day n then i started perspiring damn badly n well it wasn't a good day i would say but i met Jacob before going home n he walked in those torturous heels for me n made me laugh so badly <3 cabbed home to shower n change into something i like n i actually dress down on my birthday ha ha so yeah met v n jxn at woodlands before we headed down to town together n met pee at Marché! We had a feast woohoo normally the food we order at Marché isn't considered luxurious ha ha but this time we couldn't even finish our food ha ha so yeah had polaroid with the girls before we head home n bid farewell to my special day n say hello to jxn's special day

18th April:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Headed to school wearing formal wear again this time round w formal pants which means i've to wear heels n ha ha my feet ache as well so after school, I went home to bathe n met the girls at msl mrt where jxn's aunt picked me up n we went to town together it was a TS day only me jxn n pee were there but it was ok handed jxn her birthday present n i hope she really likes it hehe kate spade wallet from 15 of us ha ha yeah n had dins at 日本村  n we had buffet! spent a good day in town hope u enjoyed your birthday xxxxxxxx

No comments: