Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Birthday Chalet

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I celebrated my birthday early at Aranda Country Club on 11-12/04/12 first day was pretty bad I had to send my dog to the vet n smart me decided to walk from marsiling all the way to woodlands mart then i cab home bathed n stuff before heading down to Aranda with my mom met my sister there n we checked in settled down bought everything needed met my 2nd sister we had Hei Sushi for dins n had a small celebration before my sisters had to go xe yq n my cousin ah di kor kor came over n passed me my present we drink a bit played some games n went to sleep

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
day 2 was more of waking up at 12 plus had pasta mania w xe n we bought a few stuff needed for the party waited for jess jxn perry n alvin to come we went to the pool then bathed prepare make up sleep a while wait for people to come take pictures blast songs sing dance pizzas came then sickening came w eugene n more food came then take pictures n receive presents (YAY) then cake n bid farewell to most of the people n then we started drinking!! ok the party haven't even started it wasn't even 12a.m. n i was already gone k.o ha ha ha what a total failure drank 2 cups neat n i couldn't remember a n y t h i n g that happened not kidding so yeah heard i was a total wreck running around calling people (-________-) puking n puking n puking (nothing also wanna puke) falling down everywhere shouting n oh well thank u to all those people who took care of me i really appreciate it hehe love u all very much <3 I hope everyone had fun at my party xxxxxxxxxx thanks for being a part of my 18th birthday celebration it was awesome!!!!!! 

No comments: