Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Monday

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Monday went well. Field trips on a monday is necessary. However, Botanics weren't really a good choice. I've only been there twice? So our tour guide was actually Salina. Wandered around looking for a place to hold a make-believe Youth Awareness Event and all. It was really really warm, not to mention we had to walk around to find places to hold the event and Botanics isn't exactly a straight path it curves here n there n there r small mountains n all so some paths you've to climb up n others which r so much better u walk/jog/roll down. However, the walk was made better n brighter every time i bumped into R. ha ha ok can shall stop smiling to myself right about n o w so yes then we were super exhausted n hungry so we went back to the meeting point, wanted to grab a bite n realized the food there costs a b o m b then we settled down near the entrance n got our problem statement solved n all. Wrapped up everything before 330 n I got to know that I've gotten 30/40 for my UT2 (Faci hasn't marked one question yet so i might get an A *cross fingers*)
Photobucket
Photobucket
After Botanics we walked all the way to the nearest bus stop which is near Tanglin Mall n I am proud of myself for walking all the way there in the killer weather with le classmates n Saline Hazreena Clarissa Khalish n i went to Macs n had our late lunch we were craving for Mcspicy with cheese so friggin' much omg n then we went to Rockstar to look at Baggu Bag-pack (I'm deciding between that n Adidas bag-pack or Manhattan Portage) then we went to Editors Market hoo-haa about the clothes n went to Topshop omg walked past A&F n the perfume scent from there was overwhelming (Quote: Salina) If i ever get a boyfriend he MUST get the A&F perfume ha ha if not i'd buy for him n force him to spray it everyday n i'll smell him every minute ha ha #okcan SO back to heading to Topshop we went there n Salina n I tried the clothes there (a skater dress n a pleated green skirt n loose sweater) n i absolutely adore it! o m g I never should have tried it on 'cause I love it so much I wanted to buy all 3 items on the fucking spot!!!!!!!!!!!!! B U T yes self-control plus I'm broke so i didn't get anything. Salina got the black skater dress n a pink cloud socks though!
Photobucket
Bid farewell to them while I went for steamboat reunion dins with the girls (J,Pee,Jxn,V). Had a good time with them talked about everything anything n yeah ha ha mostly about guys n hypothetical questions from me. Went home around 10 plus to do my RJ n all great night spent with them ;) 
xoxo Blair 

2 comments:

Clarissa said...

NOOOO THE PERFUME IS MINE!!! BUY IT FOR MY 18TH BIRTHDAY!!!:) <3

Ashley said...

HAHAHAAHHAAHAHA DREAM ONNNNN!!!!!!