Friday, January 13, 2012

#wishlist 1

 Credits: Nastygal.com
  Credits: Nastygal.com
  Credits: Nastygal.com  
I really like this look it matches with my green doc marts as well yums x 
  Credits: Nastygal.com
  Credits: Nastygal.com
fucking sexy don't you think? 
Credits: Tumblr.com
saw this somewhere else n i really wanted it!! now it's on tumblr omg these shorts r the sex i want!!!

Credits: Nastygal.com
this looks so unique n sexy omg so nice i want!! 

Credits: Nastygal.com
I need blazers for formal wear next semester n this.is.the.sex 
Credit: Nastygal.com 
this is so adorable i love it it spices up a nice tank top or if you're daring just a bralet would do!


This is adorable too omg so cute it could match the above outfit! Maryjanes ftw!!

That's all for my top ten items on my wishlist anyone wants to make January a better one? I could make do with a Valentine's gift ;) 

No comments: