Saturday, December 24, 2011

Sunway Sunway Sunway Lagoon

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Spent the weekend at Sunway Lagoon with Esther, Xe & Tiffany! Esther needed a break from her school work so we decided to go there and play, to shop as well! So day 1 we spent it at the shopping centre nearby and boy was it huge there were massive sales every-fucking-where. No joke. Topshop 1/2 price sales, Mango 1/2 price sales, you name it they've got it! It was crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I literally went mad inside Topshop but there weren't any nice things on sales though sigh sigh sigh so yeah I only bought a black top from Topshop. Oh and we kept losing sight of each other. Nearing to the end of the day, Esther and I lost xe and Tiffany! Aiyo that got us panicky but thank God we found them hehe so all ends well. 

We spent the next day at Sunway Lagoon! Super excited while we queue to get in. Ok our excitement kinda drained as the people in front of us were taking so long!! But in the end, we got in and started exploring the place! It's actually quite big, but since we only got access to 3 parks, it was kinda boring. The water theme park was fun! Loved the thrill. They've got a lot of rides and I especially enjoyed the 360 degree pirate ship and Vortex thing (just rides that spins you 360). Only Xe and I got on those rides 'cause uhm.. Esther and Tiffany were too afraid!! Oh well.. But other rides were real fun as well , not as thrilling but enjoyable indeed. We spend around 6 hours inside and got bored. I didn't dare to get into the waters because uhm.. Singapore has pampered me too much. hahaha the waters honestly speaking didn't look very clean, so yeah lor. I wouldn't go there a second time 'cause seriously, there's nothing much to do. 

We spent the rest of the day at the shopping mall AGAIN and was totally drained. Really. Esther and Xe were walking around shopping for Esther while Tiffany and I died sitting in a yogurt place. We couldn't keep our eyes open!! It's that bad.. But before we go back to the hotel and rest, I suggested going to Charles & Keith to take a look, and omg Xe found me a pair of sandals for RM $39.90 ISN'T THAT CHEAP!?! FUCKING CHEAP I KNOW so I bought it hehehehe so yes that got my energy back up but we ended the night early! 
Buffet breakfast again, getting kinda sick of the food so i didn't eat much. & went to shop again. Omg can die hahaha 'cause we were so broke and it's really damn hard to find something for Esther to like/buy so yeah lor. But Esther we still love you hahahahaaha yes and we went into something like Royal Sporting House (It's called Studio R) and I headed over to the Vans section and saw a pair of Vans shoes for RM$80 O-M-G the usual price is RM$229 can you believe it? I had to buy it no matter what! So I spent the last of my money on the shoes. I think it was like 2009 shoes but hey they're nice and cheap and I've finally got my own pair of Vans so i'm happy! That ended my days at KL with the girls! We headed to take the coach back to Singapore and well I had a great time with my girls <3 Till next time xoxo 

3 comments:

Esther said...

At least i got something ok!

Ashley said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA uhm.. 2 pair of shorts and a basic tee?

Esther said...

and a packet of masks!