Thursday, December 22, 2011

Secret Santa

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
So I backtracked a bit till Thursday. Last day of school I bet everyone was feeling the joy. But my class not only felt the joy of the start of the holidays, but also having to celebrate x'mas in advance with each other. Exchanging gifts and taking pictures with each other. I entered class feeling extremely excited 'cause I wanted to see the expression on Eugene's face as I gave him his x'mas present, Topshop socks! hehehe I hope he likes it. What a surprise to know that Salina's my Santa! hehe she got my the Topshop socks I've always wanted! Yay <3 hehe  I could really feel the x'mas vibe. The atmosphere was really good and everyone was feeling cheery with x'mas songs playing in the background it was perfect. Our faci was real good to us as well and the day ended well in school. Really appreciate and thank God for the classmates i have this sem. Really hoping all of us will be able to remain just as good throughout our years in RP <3 love all of you Y1S2 classmates

No comments: