Sunday, September 4, 2011

What a day.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
started off with me waking up at 1 plus, then at 3 plus, went to prepare and met Jessica and we headed down to City Hall. Had dinner with her brother and her bro's friend, at Thai Express. If I'm not wrong, it's the 2nd time I've had dinner there and I'm not usually fond of Thai food, I prefer western food. I like potatoes. However, it wasn't bad. Pricey no doubt, but it was good. I like it spicy, and the chicken complements the spice and black sauce though the quantity of the rice could've been larger. Off to IT fair and it was expectedly crowded. Got Jess' stuff and we went back to her place, blast musics from her new speakers, then went to Yishun and watched FD5 with Matthew and Isaac. It was hilariously gross and well,  I liked it. Been chilling out with 'em a lot recently and well, got to know quite a lot of things I'd rather be clueless about. Oh well, my eyelids are really heavy now. I got to sleep. 
Till next time X

No comments: