Friday, September 16, 2011

Blood for Blood.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Went out with my sisters and my mom on tuesday. First to accompany my mom to do some massage over at Aljunied. Then we went to Chinatown to find my 2nd sister and we went around different agencies to check out places to unwind while my mom did foot massage. Headed to some traditional dessert store and  had durian snow ice. Walked around for a bit, had dinner at some coffee shop. Sent my mom home. Headed to somerset and sang to our heart's content at Cash Studio. It was quite cheap. Around $48 for 3 person from 7-10pm. Free extension till 1am if there isn't a lot of people. Then went back to woodlands. Time spent with my family were worth it. Looking forward to the next. X

No comments: