Sunday, August 28, 2011

W47R; Formal

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
These are some photos from the day we had our last communication module and we had to dress like this. It was a hell of a day. Very busy day I must say. We had to do up a formal presentation and do up our proposal and then we had to present in a formal setting but thank God it was only in front of our classmates. Since it's such a memorable day, our first time wearing formal together, we brought cameras and took pictures! Then we had dinner at NakedFish at Yck. It was a nice spending time with my classmates! Though the food was quite expensive, like I spend $20 on my dinner, it was worth it! Thank God my face lived in marsiling so Christine and I got a free ride back hehe awesome and tiring day I must say. But yeah, memories. 
p/s more photos up on Facebook! Check 'em out if you haven't!

No comments: