Ads

Monday, August 8, 2011

Patience is a virtue.


Hehehehe hi hi people! I knowI've not updated my blog for a very long time...
But I've many things to blog about! I've written up a draft about my trip to the Frog Farm and blogger + photobucket sucks because my photos are taking a very long time to upload and that's pissing me off. Ugh.
Also, I wanna blog about my sister's mini birthday celebration and my trip to powerhouse on saturday with Jessica and Li ling! Although there weren't much photos but hey, my blog is to store memories so yeah, I'm gonna blog about them!

So watch this space people, updates coming up soon!
(hehehe if you're not interested then. you. can. leave. :'( )


If you so happen to see this, and you know who you are, your 'move on my dear' is the same as the words on that photo up there. It didn't make me feel any better and it won't. 

No comments: