Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Lion City; another year older.

So on that patriotic day August 9th, I went to Marina Barrage with my primary school friends! It's been so long since I last hung out with them and it was really nice to be able to do that again!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
So we spent our day having a picnic at the big grass land and entertaining ourselves by the flea and the owl that was on the ceiling, sleeping. Pretty cool huh that owl. The sun was literally burning us and I got sun-burnt after that day and boy am I still tanned. Thanks to my friends I got picked to answer some quiz for this activity that was held and they asked me to sing some national day song! I mean, please, who would ever. That'd be super embarrassing. So yeah I dragged sharon up with me and we got to answer some question about the five stars in the national flag. Like as if I know. So well, then it was time to watch the national day parade and we huddled near the screen, watching the scenes from the screen and with every explosive effects, we'd turn around and see whether we could capture it. Then well, after all the drama, finally it was time for the fireworks! It was amazing! Love fireworks. Heh.
Oh the horror after everything ended, the place was so packed, there were so many cars and the whole place was just jammed. So we decided to walk to Marina Bay MRT station. & the journey was really... indescribable. We thought we were smart to go by this short-cut but in the end it led us to the highway. So we'd have to go all the way back. & we walked for like an hour? haha I can't remember. Thank God hui min's friend came and picked us up. 
& I ended National Day with steamboat at my place with Ruth and Yong Qi! Had a great time hehe Awesome day <3 

No comments: