Sunday, August 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Sis!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
So on the 5 Aug, I celebrated my sister's birthday! Since both of my other sisters couldn't make it as they were overseas, so it's only left with me! First, I went to Kovan to meet my sister and went to fetch her son from childcare. Then we headed to her place, got ready and fetched her husband and we went to Changi Airport for dinner at Swensen's. It was a small birthday dinner, nothing much but I really hope she had a good day. Even though Travis was crying like crazy and she forgot to make a wish before blowing her candles, I wish her all the best in her marriage and her work. It's hard being a mother but I know she has the strength to carry on. Hehe love you sister always. Hope you like the birthday card I gave you, even though it's nothing much! 

No comments: