Sunday, August 14, 2011

Another Saturday Night..

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
This was another saturday night I went to powerhouse with my colleagues from Ben & Jerry's. We bought drinks at Holiday Inn and drank under the bridge outside St. James. I felt like puking after a few cups of Sprite with Chivas. I guess it was the whiskey. I remembered a couple of weeks back I had Martell and I guess I drank too much I puked all over. I totally had a puke fest. No kidding. It. Was. Horrible. After that day the smell of Whiskey turn me off. So I guess it affected me a little, a couple of drinks and I couldn't stand it anymore. So our little warrior Jessica drank the most! She had like more than 6 cups and those cups were half filled with Chivas. We were playing drinking games and I guess her luck were a little off that night so she had a lot to drink. Li ling just sat there and chill, even though she had headache and a bad cough, she still accompanied us and that was awesome. We met some new people at Powerhouse and the night or should I say morning, ended well with breakfast at Macdonalds. Looking forward to another night with the girls <3 

No comments: