Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Oh, tumblr.

Fine, I’ll admit it. I think of you every second of every day. you are my favorite subject to talk about. When I hug you I wish I was allowed to never let go. Most of my dreams have you in them. I always get excited when I get to see you again and I’ve completely and totally fallen for you.

I want someone to take me out on a genuine date.

Sometimes you need a breakdown. One of those yell at everyone, cry until you fall, and can’t breathe kind of breakdowns. Then you feel better. And if you don’t, then at least people know you’re not okay.

Love comes when the manipulation stops; when you think more about him than his reaction to you and when you dare to reveal yourself fully, when you dare to be vulnerable.

There are things we don’t want to happen, but have to accept. Things we don’t want to know, but have to learn. And people we don’t want to lose, but have to let go.

You say that you love rain, but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadow spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your windows when wind blows. This is why I am afraid, you say that you love me too.








No comments: