Saturday, June 4, 2011

Ladies night once again!

Hehehe so it's the HOLIDAYS CAN I HEAR YOU SCREAM ROARRRRRRRRRR ok chill.
For us RP students, we only have 1.5 weeks of holiday. Which is really sucky ugh. But oh well.  At least it's better than nothing!

Charmaine, Chelsia and Ashley! 

hehehehe <3


At Chelsia's place waiting for Qiwei to come pick us up! 

heheh then we all arrived at Butter Factory! 

All the taitais except for Peggy :'( 

HEHEHE SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 

<3 <3 

Xan and I! <3

Charm and I <3

The girls again! 

Awwww Xan and her bf! 

Hehehe Chelsia and I <3


So yes on Wednesday I went to Butter Factory with Xanthe, her bf and their friends and Chelsia, Charmaine and Qiwei. It was ok I supposed? I mean, we had fun among ourselves drinking and all but when people started coming in and us trying to get to the dance floor, that killed everything. It was so crowded I really didn't like it. 
So well Xanthe and her bf quarreled too :'( But now thank God everything's fine. 
Xan and her bf and them all left so Chelsia, Charmaine, Qi wei, Eugene and I headed to Powerhouse! 
We stayed there for awhile before going back home. 
Oh well, it was a fun night no doubt! Looking forward to the Mega Kitty Event on 13 June at Powerhouse! heheehehe 

No comments: