Monday, May 16, 2011

Put ya fucking hands up!

In class now with nobody except Peggy and Charmaine. Chilling.
Oh well, have work today but gave it a miss.
Mario came to RP to find me to exchange bags last week. ha ha 

My tongue and my eyes are green! ok I look super retarded here but who the fuck cares. 

My tattoo that came out! My dried skin and blood and ink? Now it's just flesh there. Uh oh... 

ZI LIAN ha ha 


Not gonna say much about anything. I started this shit so I ended this shit as well. It comes around.

& here's a random birthday video I created! heh heh not much though. Quite a waste of time to watch but oh well! 

I know I haven't been updating 'cause I've been busy! UT is in a week's time and I'm still slacking and not understanding whatever the faci is teaching. I'm screwed. But oh well... 
I've to blog about Xe's Birthday and Rina's! I'm so broke I literally can only eat air till my pay comes next month. 
Oh well, till next time xoxo 

1 comment:

Marie said...

omg the video so funny haha so cute!!!!