Thursday, April 28, 2011

PUT YOUR HANDS ALL OVER,

PUT YOUR HANDS ALL OVER ME!

Yes I went for the Maroon 5 concert the other night with Marie and Shakinah at the Singapore Indoor Stadium! Boy did I have fun!
Can you feel our excitement?!?!!

We got a lot of attention as our sign was so EYE-CATCHING THAT EVEN ADAM LEVINE MENTIONED IT WHILE HE WAS SINGING OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG 







Blurry photos of the concert 'cause I don't have a DSLR :'( 



So the night ended with us looking all around for our cab and started with Shakinah sneaking in BURGER using her BEANIE. Yes, she placed it inside her beanie. I tell you it was hilarious. Marie and I were laughing like hell and it was really that funny.

Thank you to all the people who helped pay for my tickets to Maroon 5 concert for my birthday present! <3

No comments: