Friday, April 22, 2011

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY UH HUH UH HUH IT'S MY BIRTHDAYYYY

I'm so sorry I didn't have time to blog at all after my birthday celebration on Sunday! I had a great time at Night Safari with 'em girls!
BOTH WEARING WHITE BRAS!!
First off we started with having dinner at Breeks. Then I only saw Xe and Rina! We were supposed to meet Tiffany as well but she wasn't there. I didn't want to go to Night Safari with only 2 people excluding me so I asked Xe to call bryan along.
heh heh my cakesssssssssss
Then I heard HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU and I was like who in the world has the same birthday as me?!??! then I saw ESTHER KHOO ha ha h a  & they surprised me! Tiffany was there with Esther Marie and Andrei! So funny lor. hah ha ha I was really surprised! Had a great time with 'em at Breeks <3
ha ha DUCK ha ha
YAY new bag!
heh heh my girls
CANDID SHOT
Typical cake shot! 

Secondary school friends! (omg I sound so old)
Open presentsssssssss

Rina's dinner!

Yummy cake!


Yay Thank you all for this wonderful surprise! <3






Then we took a cab and went to Night Safari~
I was so excited! & guess what I bought there? Hint, it's the thing on my head! ha ha ha

HEH HEH SO NICE RIGHTTTTTTTTTTT <3 <3

Fail group shot #no1

heh heh so cute right my 'hat' 

Awwww with Boo!

& boo showing off her lousy phone that has torchlight.

yay group shot no.2!

heh heh with Tiffany muacks!

ha ha ha Rina ha ha ha 

<3
yay ending picture from Night Safariiiii 

& then we went to Macdonalds and sat there to wait for my birth timing and then guess what ?!?! !

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tiffany and Xiao'en bought me this:


HEH HEH MY FIRST DOC MARTS YAY YAY YAY YAY GREEN COLOR SOMEMORE WOOHOO I LOVE MY FRIENDS HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA 

So chio right? I wear to school even chio-er! ha ha ha YAY! I love my gifts this year including Maroon 5's concert tickets from Marie and friends and anti-shine concealer thing from Rina! heh heh & money from my family. Not a lot of gifts but I don't careeeeeeeee. heh heh I'm happy! 

Thank you all for making my day special and taking time to plan and buy gifts and make me happy. I'm so glad I have you all <3

No comments: