Saturday, April 16, 2011

Another mundane day?

Tomorrow's my birthday, and it so doesn't feel like it. Normally I'd get really excited about it.  I'd look forward to it like crazy and well, I'd be ecstatic! But now....... it just feels like any other normal mundane day in my life. It has already been 'so what?', probably rubbed off from xe. ha ha ha

Other than that, my birthday celebration this year were mostly cancelled. ha ha I just didn't have the mood to celebrate. Like what to celebrate? Celebrate me? Well, I don't think there's anything to celebrate for actually. So, there is no good reason for me to celebrate my birthday.

Before I was feeling so negative about birthdays( actually mine), I'd like to think of it as my 'rest' day. The day  I don't have to do anything, but my friends/family will take care of me! The day that I was pampered. ha ha But well, it has been long gone. Probably I'd be excited over my 18th birthday. Other than that, all I feel is 'ok let it be over soon'. & maybe because of how insignificant I am and how nobody would really feel happy about my birthday, and so I shouldn't celebrate in fear of mockery.

O well, my birthday wish for this year? Make new friends and do well in school.

No comments: