Friday, March 25, 2011

We drown.

Preparing for the class chalet now! Well, it won't hurt to blog a bit first.

Some camwhore pictures first. Oh well,been thinking about some stuff lately and I must say it's doing me no good. But yea, everything's going well. I've a feeling this year is gonna be A-W-E-S-O-M-E! *in a high pitchy voice* Last year I didn't have that feeling frankly. & all the fucked up shit happened. But this year,this year's gonna be different. Hmm.. I shall not bring my hopes up but it has already been better. What with the plays I've watched, USS, and so many other things that're coming up like my BKK trip with Rina I'm thrilled about! Also, I'm starting poly and it's gonna be a new start for me too. New school, probably new friends, new bags, new clothes, etc... hahahah but I need also a new job! Oh and I too got my macbook pro! Didn't see what the hype is about now when I'm blogging with it and all. I guess the sole reason why I got it is well that it looks nice? Really pretty. & also who doesn't want a macbook pro? It's like Chanel amongst the other laptops. Yes Yes Oh how materialistic me. But whatever. I'm happy. 


& I bought a crayon eyeliner from Sephora Smashbox and it costs me $30. WTF. Was a stupid move but hopefully it'll last me through the end of the year. I bought it for school. I mean who DOESN'T wear make up to school? So I bought a convenient eyeliner for easy application and long lasting effects. But I don't think it's really good 'cause I've used it on 2 occasions and well,it's pretty average.

Other than that I've bought a new book, 'Norwegian Wood' by Haruki Murakami. I've seen his name a lot on tumblr for quotes and all so I knew it was gonna be a good book so I bought it. & It adds to my vintage book collection that currently has only one, 'The Time Traveler's Wife'. Great book too.

O well, time to get back to what I'm doing and leave the internet for like 2 days? Yup. G'bye xoxo

No comments: