Saturday, March 19, 2011

'Cause Christ is your perfection.

'In the highest' Lighthouse worship concert was quite ok! Everything went well and was touched! (Awww)

Other than that, nothing much. Just was tired at having to stand for like 2 hours?!

Tryna smile without showing my teeth and I just look weird don't know why :( 

Yup.

Everything was good. Had supper with Esther afterwards at Teh Tarik Makan House and I could only finish half of my murtabak. Ugh. Waste food again :( 
You know actually I don't like to waste food. But it's just that sometimes I really don't feel like eating and I really am bloated so I can't finish my food and if I've to force myself to eat it,I'd vomit 'em out later so tell me what's the point in that? Make myself suffer only.

So yes. Then I went over to Alfred,Jiaxi,Darren Sim and Perry's table and chatted with 'em for awhile before coming home. 

Here's some random photos I've found in my camera: 
Syahilah and I our sleepover night! hehehehehehe 

Ok this is embarrassing.  
YES THAT IS ME WHEN I WAS YOUNG THE ONE WITH THE BANGS. 
TELL ME I'M SUPER CUTE. HEH 

Ok this is epic. This was my phone like when I was in Primary 4! My first phone passed down from my 3rd sister! 
Alright time to sleep! Blog again tomorrow! USS here I comeeeeeeee <3

No comments: