Tuesday, February 8, 2011

CNY for the great blacks.

Yes weird title huh. The great blacks. Talking about hair not skin colour or whatever! hahaha

I started CNY watching usual tv shows counting down alone at home. Oh well. Then woke up early the next day to head over to my relative's place.

The Ho Sisters<3
Got over,had CNY goodies,chill and chit chat! After that I went home and took a nap before going over to my other relative's place for reunion din din!
My eldest sis and bro-in-law!
LAO YU SHENG~
3rd sister! HA look at my 2nd sister's face behind us! 
So cute right!
They're sisters! 
Mommy and daughters<3







Biao Ge!
 Ending Day 1 with a Family photo!Didn't get all members of the family in though:(

After Reunion Dinner, went to my 2nd sister's place to play PS3 and chill out. Went with my cousin and we got lost on his bike for 2 hours;( Oh sore back and feet. 
Day 2 was pretty boring. Nothing much actually. Went over to my sister's Godparent's place.
That's all for CNY. Nothing much. Hope next year will be better!xoxo

No comments: