Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy 2011!

It's 2011,a new year,full of hope,adventure,new beginnings,love and all the pretty little sweet things.
Starting work tomorrow at M1 Plaza Singapura. Hwahwahwa
Already waiting for my pay to come even before I start working,haha.
Hoping to go to BKK during february AFTER CNY so I can use my ang bao money as well!
So baby I'll be working everyday for 9 hours and I won't have time for anyone. HiakHiak
Getting my results on 10th Jan and I'm praying for it. No matter the results,I thank God.
Hwahwa,was planning to delete my blog but decided against it. 
So hopefully 2011 will be a good year! 
Planning how to celebrate my birthday already,hiakhiak
 So to those ladies I'm gonna invite,better say yes! <3

1 comment:

Marie said...

I liiiiiike your posts, good, don't delete :)