Friday, November 19, 2010

Stop stealing my heart away.

Had a hell of a week. Was up and down throughout. Haven't been sleeping at home since Monday. But yesterday after Harry Potter,I went home and sleep.

It was an emotional turmoil week. I died this week. Actually,I died on Monday. Haven't been smiling much lately, it feels like I can't take it anymore. I've cried for you,cut for you,and now,I don't know why I'm even doing this.

I don't know why I'm stuck on you. I don't know what I'm feeling. Maybe I was just desperate to feel loved,maybe I was just hoping for something more. But you can't give me what I want so what's the point?
You tried to make it better,treat me better,but what if it's not enough? 
I hope this time round,you won't hurt me too much. I've been there done that.
Hope some Prince Charming will appear in my life right now and bring me away from this vicious cycle.
O romeo O romeo,where art thou Romeo?
Sadly,romeo's dead.
Was it passion that gripped us?
I know I'm not pretty,not good enough for you,I know I'm  whorewreck that's why I've decided to let you do what you wanna do,let you off the hook. I'm fucked up. I'm not human,I'm a fucking toy. I torn and tattered old teddy bear kinda shit that everyone will scorn in sight of me.
I know there's still you,but it won't work. I'm not that kinda girl. I'm wild. I don't like good actually.
Whatever it is,just know that this time round I'm hurting because of you,my frown is 'cause of you.
I hope it'll all be gone in the morning,like how I left you in the morning.
You stole my heart away,I don't know where we're going.
My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.
Those two songs are what I'm feeling now, heartbeat by enrique iglesias and nicole schezinger , stereo love.
I can feel your heartbeat,you said to me.
& as Christmas approaches, all I want is you.

No comments: