Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Stab me and I'll be the only good you'll ever do.

Apparently I couldn't get you out of my mind and I couldn't stop wanting to want you.
I knew I had you at the tip of my fingers but I just needed to know that you want me as much as I want you.

Ok so an update here to some non-existent readers. Haven't been updating and I lost a lot of readers but it's ok. I blog for my own interest and all that bullshit. But anyway,here's an update.

I haven't been feeling too good. Emotionally. Physically too. A week or two back I had some puke spree going on and it was terrible.
Then well,I just felt emotionally down recently.
Jab & sw went to army alrd. Won't be seeing 'em for 2 weeks. Oh well.
My O's aren't over but there's only 2 more papers left. Hoping I'll do well for them so I have to study tomorrow. Other than that,  I haven't had much to update about.
Ain't really good with relations anymore. Don't know what's wrong with me. I guess I'm really a terrible person and all.
& I just don't get why I just don't get why I just don't get why.
I must be such a fucktard. Seriously. I thought we were close I thought I thought I thought my fucking thoughts just ruins me.
There must be something wrong with me. There is definitely a lot of things wrong with me.
No wonder people gets mad at me. Hates me. Disappointed in me so many times. No wonder they withdraw from me no wonder no wonder no wonder I'm such a bitch.
No wonder I've no one. No wonder.
My life is a tragedy. I'm sorry God I didn't live up to your expectations.
I'm such a whorewreck. This is insane.
*no not my hands. Just an illustration of what I'm feeling now.

No comments: