Friday, November 5, 2010

Royal Carribean


OMG! I saw in my mails today that omy.sg is having a contest AND a half day tour of the Royal Carribean Cruise! I'm so excited just looking at the itinerary! I really hope I'll be one of the 40 bloggers selected to go! I'll be so honored and ELATED to blog about my experience dining in the Romeo and Juliet Dining Room!

The best part is the ship tour! I've never been to a cruise before and it'll be my virgin trip! So hoping I can gooooooo! Cross my fingers and heart! It'll be so amazing to go out on the sea and enjoy food served on the sea. I've never had that before! Watching movies set on cruises I get so jealous!

  http://project.omy.sg/royal-caribbean/tour.html If you're interested in looking at the Itinerary and BE jealous if I can gooooooo!

The best BEST part is!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 WAIT FOR IT











4 finalist will be selected to go  Legend of the Seas for a 5D4N Isle of Southeast Asia Cruise !
Isn't this just plain A W E S O M E ?!?!

I've like very slim chances of going BUT there's still a little bit of hope if I'm selected to go for the half day cruise!
So everyone please cross your fingers and hope for MY best! hahahaha
xoxo

No comments: