Friday, October 1, 2010

Under my care

any animal will die! My hamsters died,my frogs died and now... MY PIUPIU DIED.

You know how turtle is always said to be the hundred year old ones and all? I really thought that my turtle wouldn't die, but it did! When Yong Qi came over a couple of days ago,she wanted to feed piupiu. Then she realized how dirty the water is and that my turtle's neck was super long!

That's when we realized piupiu died :( :( :( :( :(

It was super sad, but ok to be honest, I was laughing at that time. I couldn't stop laughing. But that's what happens when I'm really sad and I don't know how to control my emotions, I'll just laugh and I just won't be able to stop laughing. It's quite sadistic actually.

But yeah, I wanted to clean the water and let piupiu out, to make sure that he's really dead. Yong Qi picked him and and flipped him over and his head was at an awkward position which was super hilarious! hahahha but yes, bad of us to laugh.

Then we decided to put him in my ipod shuffle box and throw him away. I'm sorry I don't have a backyard where I could bury all my dead animals.


So yup,I'm sorry I'm not a good owner. Thank God my mom is the one taking care of Hugo(my dog) if not I guess he'd die soon. or already dead.

No comments: