Monday, September 13, 2010

Lee Min Ho obsession

Ok so I've been obsessed with Lee Min Ho for about a couple of days and he's so hot and cute I really feel like dying.

Here's a video of him I know you will love!



He's so friggin' cute right? OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
I love the way he dances! His smileeeeee <3<3<3<3<3

I can totally melt at the sight of him. If he hugs me like how he hugs the fridge I'll literally die, his smile is so charming,so alluring,so.... You get the picture. hahaha I recommend EVERYONE to go watch 'Personal Taste'! Even though its rating isn't so good but it's super cute and Lee min ho is just so hot in the show. & cute sometimes when he can't help but smile at the girl he fell in love with.

JUST GO WATCH THE SHOWWWWWWWW IT'S ON CHANNEL U ANYWAY SO THERE'S NO EXCUSE NOT TO!
Lee Min Ho Pictures, Images and Photos
I'm seriously obsessed over him and it's doing me no good. Hahaha

Lee Min Ho (Hangul: 이민호, born June 22, 1987) is a South Korean actor (from wiki) 

(for Tiffany,hot right? ok actually this picture isn't so nice Ha!)



He came to Singapore last year! :( Hope he'll come again this year. 


But I don't like him with eyeliner though. Don't like ANY guy with eyeliner. 



ALL IN ALL, he's still super hot and gorgeous.  Sarang Heyo Lee Min Ho<3

No comments: