Tuesday, September 21, 2010

If I had only one day left to live,

I'll kiss you on the cheek, telling you how much you've made me feel.
How much emotions you've jumbled up for me.
How many times you've made me wanna cry,
How many times you've made me kick up that old habit.
How many times I woke up thinking about you,
How many times I slept thinking about you.
How many times I dreamed about you.
How many times you made me feel like the queen of your world.
How many times when I'm alone, I wish you were next to me.
How many times I wish I hadn't talked before I think.
How many times I wish I had the courage to speak.
How many times I wish I had hugged you.
How many times I wish you walk right into my heart and sweep me off my feet.
How many times my heart beat so quickly when I see you.
How many times I wish you replaced that non existent role in my life.
How many times I think of ways to say yes when you ask me to be yours.
How many times I dream about our dates together.
How many times I think of what to wear if we ever go on dates.
How many times I dreamed of kissing you.
How many times I cried for you.
How many times I gave up on you.
How many times I need your love.
How many times I crave for your attention.
How many times I pursue your affections.
How many times my heart ache when I think about losing you.
How many times when I realized I've lost you,I feel lost all over again.
How many times reality hit me when I realize you will never come back to me.
How many times I got over you then realize I actually didn't.
How many times you've made me feel like a fool.
How many times I wish you told me how you feel.
How many times you made me smile.
How many times you surprised me.
How many times you make me fall for you all over again.
I'll tell you all those things,
and I'll kiss you again,this time on the lips.
Then you'll watch me fall from the 13th floor.
Fall and you won't have to see me again.
Then you'll forget me.
Forget what I've told you.
Forget my existence.
Forget,
me.

No comments: