Sunday, September 26, 2010

Holding the moon in our hands

(look at how yingjie hides when he did something wrong!)

Last Tuesday's bible study had something special! 'Cause it was Mooncake Festival period,we had moon cake making session!


Haha marcus trying on Jab's helmet!

Aunty shirley's moon cake! So nice right!
Then huiwen decided to try and make some moon cake!


Then I decided to give it a try too! Uhmmm obviously I'm not much of a housewife/baking material so the result of my moon cake number 1 was a failure. hahahhaa




Then the girls got back from kidnapping yingjie and tried making some moon cakes as well!




& TADAHHHH the results of our makings. HA Guess which one is mine. Just guess.

.
.
.
.
.
.
 YES YOU GOT IT RIGHT. IT'S THE DAMN BLACK ONE.
hahaha I know I'm not like housewife material and all. Don't mock me.

No comments: