Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Despicable Me In 3D!

I was so excited to be selected by omy.sg to watch the preview of 'Despicable Me'!
 Not only that, I was able to watch it in 3D!  Stunning much. haha Anyway,so I brought Xiao'En along with me to watch 'Despicable Me' in 3D(!) yesterday.




There were lots of people and I see excited faces all around. We got our tickets,bought popcorns and headed to Grand Cathay to take our seats and take pictures! But sadly my camera failed me:( It ran out of battery after awhile.


But anyway,the movie started and I tell you I laughed SO MUCH! It has the perfect mix of evil and sweet! & I totally adore Agnes! The three girls were super cute! The whole plot is so heartwarming and I nearly cried! haha
& not to forget! The minions(is this how you spell it?) was so super duper cute as well! I totally laugh like crazy. Be prepared to laugh your heads off and it'll totally cheer you up!

Here's the trailer for y'all to get a sneak peek!


& here's a little spoiler! hahaha I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Agnes! I wish she could be my younger sister :(



hahaha anyway,the storyline is good! Not only is it cute,it really makes you go 'AWWWW'. Do catch it at the cinema!

No comments: