Friday, July 30, 2010

AuntyMabel's 55th Birthday Celebration

It was Aunty Mabel's Birthday Celebration last Sunday and Boy it was great! I hope she enjoyed herself as much as I did or even more! We did a rendition of 'Mama' by the Spice Girls and Huiwen and I did back up singing for Uncle Roland and Uncle Jeremiah! It was so sweet when Pastor sang a song for her and I really thank God for whatever she has done for us. 

It was great going back to church and seeing the usual people. 

Me and Boo<3
Sp,Auntie Cat and boo!<3
Yongqi xe and I! hahaha Miss yqqqqqqqq<3

Us Girls with Uncle Jeremiah that looks like a perv! hahahahah JKJK
Rina and I!<3
Charity came back too!
Haha Rina said Issac looks like Jacob(from twilight)! Maybe 'cause he looks like a werewolf?
With Shaun's Parents and boy I miss Shaun! 
Mary and I!<3
Aunty Mabel and Pastor!<3






With AuntyMabel and Pastor!


Thank God for her and everything she's done!<3

No comments: