Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Meatballs and Bus rides



Yesterday I went to Ikea with Esther! We went to the one at Alexandra Road. It's smaller and I supposed less crowded!




We had meatballs and it was delicious! Thinking about it now makes me drool.Yum yum yum.













We walked around,took random pictures and I remembered there was one scene in '500 days of Summer' that was about going to Ikea and stuff! It was hilarious haha

We finish walking around Ikea and decided to head to Queensway Shopping Centre. I tell you there's nothing there! All shoes,sports stuff and sexual tees. Got bored and we decided to go to the bus stop and see where we could go.


We took a random bus,alighted at Bartley and went to Bishan. It was all impromptu!haha we're so adventurous. Shopped at Bishan for awhile and went to bible study while Esther went home. Bible study was good. Learn a lot. Realized a lot. I need change!

No comments: