Wednesday, April 7, 2010

We need a break from our thoughts

Yesterday I went out with Caleb and we headed to Kw's condo. He went there to swim,I went there to well,socialize? haha but I didn't talk much. I just needed to get out of my house and be detached from my thoughts.

He swam a few laps,then had dinner with leb,kw and everard and we went to the karaoke room to join kw's friends. They were really funny,the way they sing. haha Leb and I rode back around 11 plus as I've got school and he has work :(

Today, impromptu went out with Leb and Aaron. We headed to Upper Thomson road for dinner and ice cream. Chilled @ marsiling area for awhile and headed back home as I've got school:(




Best buds!<3

Shit,my face needs to be slimmer. Kw made fun of me:( Apple all:(

Aaron look like he's gonna give someone a beating. But with a smirk on his face.


@ Ice!

Funny faces!haha Caleb's one is epic!

Caleb with a red face :(

My Ice Cream!

Aaron's Ice Cream!

No comments: