Saturday, March 6, 2010

Immersed in books



Again, my life is surrounded with books and more books. I've got so many tests this week, I flunked most of them. Oh and not to forget, my O level biology practical which I totally flunk it. I just cannot believe what I did. The mistake is so fatal and stupid. I don't wanna talk about it.


Today I'm going to finish all my homework and do some Math revision. Srsly, I need to study and work my brains out.
There's so many things I need to do! Like pack my room and etc.

I need to go on a hiatus in my social life. I can't keep hanging out 'cause it's the O's this year! Plus I don't really have SOOO many people to hang out with anyway. haha

Sigh, I need to do homework now. My currrent bestfriends are homework and textbooks. Oh the irony.

No comments: