Sunday, January 10, 2010

I want tranquility

It's funny how people in my school are so depressed(?). 


I'm not sure whether it is the correct choice of word. 


I want to use this space to thank some people who stuck through my nonsense and stayed with me relentlessly. 


Thank you most to Xiao 'En who always managed to put up with my flaws,or even if she doesn't,she hid it well. Who's still my best friend even though I'm some times/most of the time absurd. The words are all stuck in my head. Those words that I wanted to type out are now a blank piece of paper. 




Thank you to all the people who're in my church that brought me joy and encouragement. 


Thank you to my school mates that brought me temporary happiness,but still,a form of happiness. 


It seems like I'm just trying to please the saint in me to verbally extend my appreciation to friends. 


My nose is like a running tap now and I'm smelling dust. 

No comments: