Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Kitty Cat.

This is my 301th post! hahhaa ok random.











Today I went to Pantech for a Christmas performance! Our skit turned out so good! I woke up at 7a.m. plus and now I'm drained. haha











After the performance,we saw an advert on Adidas sales next block,we went and I bought myself a Adidas small bag for $29! It's so cute! Show you guys someday!

We went to Sembawang Park for Xiao Fang's baptism.





Headed to North Point and watched 'Avatar'. It was so sweet! It's such a good movie. I didn't want to watch at first. I thought it'd be boring. haha But it turned out so good!


Rushed to bible study after the show. Caleb has his own bike now! So weird to see him ride it. haha

I've got Camp Briefing tomorrow! Got to sleep. Update a longer post again soon ok?

No comments: