Thursday, November 26, 2009

Sheesha + Photography

Photobucket
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Yesterday was fun. My interview... Well,not so exhilarating after all. The interview was short,and the pay's only $3.50 per hour. I think that's what the normal fast food restaurant pays. So sucky, but I don't know, I need a job. Ok,after the interview,Huiwen and I waled around and window-shopped! Really wish I'm rich 'cause there's so many things I want to buy! While window-shopping,we thought of an idea,TO HAVE A SLUMBER PARTY DURING DECEMBER! It'll be really fun, haha.& of course I want to party to be an all-girl thing! But we'll see how it goes. We've to save up first too.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket








We went to macs to have our lunch 'cause I remembered SEAWEED SHAKER FRIES IS BACK! haha, I love seaweed shaker fries even though it always go in between my teeth. Ugh,hate that part. Then Everard text me and said he's at Vivo! So I met up with them and we slack and chill around vivo. Headed to Everard's place with huiwen while Kw and Aloy went home to change and stuff. Everard lent me his shirt 'cause my shirt is too well,uncomfortable.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket


We walked over to Haji Lane and waited for them to come. They took so long! Went to Nabish(?orwhat'sitcalled) to Sheesha and drink. Caleb and Erica came and joined us. We had beer as well! So we chillax over there for a few hours until it closed. Then at 4 we walked around and take pictures for Kw and Caleb's clothing line. It was fun! haha, Erica and Huiwen modeled for them. I'm so not cut out for modeling but I was in a few shots.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


Caleb thought of an idea and we went to this so-called haunted house. The Song Sisters place or something. It was scarily hilarious. hahaha, we had to climb over the gates and there was a lot of bangla staying there! It totally spoil the scary image! Though the broken windows and old walls did spook me out a bit, hahaha. I wasn't very scared but it felt like I entered those horror movies and I keep imagining something will pop out beside me. It was fun acting scared as well! Caleb and all the guys weren't scared at all! hahah. Oh and Kw got bitten by a HUGE ASS ANT. hahaha, I bet it's painful 'cause the ant didn't just bite and leave,it's a clingy ant! The fangs were sticking into kw's toe!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket



We headed home after that,everyone was so tired but it was fun! For me at least. It was my virgin trip to haunted house. & my first time sheesha-ing, haha

Ok it's late and I totally waste my Thursday away. How? Why? I woke up at 5p.m. today,surf the net,bath,eat,watch 'Hi My Sweetheart', and here I am. I didn't do what I'm supposed to do today! Pack my clothes and my table. Also, I need to study. Sigh, I skipped my QT again,bye.

No comments: