Friday, November 13, 2009

"Sha la la la la" Day

Photobucket


Today's a day out with Erica! Though I wasn't feeling so good physically, but I had casual fun. Hehe.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


So headed to town with erica around 4 plus and we caught 'Paranormal Activity'. It was scary in a way but thank God it's fictional. If not I'll be so freaked out! During the movie I wasn't concentrating as my head hurts badly. My head was pulsating damn badly and I prayed in tongues. It didn't go away immediately but I still believe it'll go away.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


We had our dinner at Taka and there's a Lingerie Fair! Damn cheap bras & panties! hahaha. We went to meet Chin Yi and Xiong Yun at orchard and headed down to a kopitiam at khatib to makan.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Shy CY!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Went back home after that. I'm so tired now. I've a school mini performance tomorrow. Pray that everything will go well! I don't know whether I should work or not. I'm broke and stuff but I don't wish to be tied to working. I want a part-time job like a nanny or something. I don't want works that I have to slog my ass off. Oh well, I should concentrate on my studies since 'O' levels is next year! My oh my, time do fly.  I think I should only work after my Os. Hmm... Great idea huh.

Ok I shall sleep and prepare my voice for tomorrow's performance.

p/s Decided to make the pictures smaller for this post.

No comments: