Monday, November 16, 2009

Over the week

So I've not touched on my books since I finish taking my biology test. Which is good in a way and bad in a way. Oh whatever, I should enjoy the holidays, right? HA
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Ok I haven't been blogging recently as I really have a lot to do and plus I keep going out and I was lazy to post pictures and stuff like that. But now I'm here sitting in front of a computer screen.  I don't want to bore you with the detail of my life so I'll just skip the bit and summarize everything.  Love the chance to be able to perform on a mini stage in school for little p6 kids with Caleb. My voice wasn't so good as I've got sore throat and everything else but I think it's alright.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Kw came for prayer meeting on Friday! haha After that I headed over to Leo's birthday party with Kw and Caleb. It was well, a party. Lotsa alcohol and drunk people. 'Cause we went over around 12 plus? 1 plus? We missed the sober parts. haha, so had a few drinks, took care of drunk Leo for awhile and yeah it was kind of fun. An eye opener actually. But I was being over caring and stuff so lucky I don't have to see those people again. haha!  It was hilarious when I misheard a guy's name and everyone started to call him 'Wei Bong'. Kw's fault! HAHA

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Then on saturday I headed to town with Caleb to meet Erica and Kw and Everard.  Erica and I did our tongue piercing! I wasn't thinking of doing one actually, but since I've got nothing better to do and I keep wanting to have one more piercing so that I'll complete my 15 piercing ('cause I'm 15 this year) I just did it. It wasn't painful but there's still a certain amount of pain and well I still do feel the pain. Now I'm scared of getting a tattoo 'cause my tolerance level totally sucks. Oh well.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Church was awesome on Sunday as it's Pastor Appreciation Day! I totally love my pastor! He's a great person! We've got a church lunch but I couldn't eat much 'cause of my piercing): Hate the not being able to eat part!

I'm at home now and I feel so lonely! I don't like this feeling, I can't meet up with friends to eat supper 'cause I'm not a state to really eat. Sigh. I'm totally bored. Was at Gurvin's place with Marie just now,rented movies and watched 'Horton Hears a Who'. It was a great movie,very heartwarming indeed.

Oh well, I'll die in boredom now.

No comments: