Saturday, November 28, 2009

Midnight Run

After prayer meeting, Caleb,Erica,Xe and I went to meet Aaron and we headed to Thomson there and ate some roadside food. It was unexpectedly delicious!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



After supper,we headed to ECP to chillax.  We took a long time to reach there as Aaron has HORRENDOUS road direction skills. HAHA, we got lost a couple of times and we nearly died. But since it was the 2nd time Aaron was driving,we let him off the hook. AHA. We sat at a huge rock and talk. It was relaxing and I totally love the sea breeze. Plus the night sky's so beautiful! There were so many stars! Thank God for the stars! haha.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

 Today wasn't so good though. It was ok during the worship practise but after that I felt so...... moody. I feel so alone. I don't know how to express it out but I know God knows and God'll help me. Ok I should sleep,there's church tomorrow.

No comments: