Monday, November 23, 2009

Another year to adulthood

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Yesterday's Sharon's Birthday Celebration. We went to Sembawang park to celebrate! The BBQ food were damn nice,hha. All I do is eat,sing and take pictures! I'm bad at cooking so I leave the job to them! haha. Well, at least I brought my camera! So I took pictures! hehe, It was an enjoyable night as we sang our hearts out and even danced!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
And well, today I was late for Drama, again. Then I went home to prepare and headed to meet Everard in town. When I got there,we got lost. hahahha. We didn't know how to get to Lido. Funny rightt, omg! We keep going around in circles. Finally we reached Lido and bought our tickets to watch '2012'! It was a nice movie,got my holding my breath,nearly to tears as well. We were bored as we didn't know where to go so we walked around and I annoy him and we went to Far East to buy my Chippy's sausage thing! haha,he said he wasn't hungry but had wanton noodles AFTER I bought my snack. haha, retarded!  Oh I've a new nickname for him as well, it's BUTCHBALL. hahahha. omg,he's gonna kill me.

We went home early as butchball's tired! ):

Oh and during the movie, I received a phone call from SuperDog and I'm going for a job interview this Wednesday! I hope I'll be able to get in! I'm so excited for it. hehe. I'll pray for it fervently! So I've already list out what I'm going to do tomorrow, I'm going to wake up early to do quiet time and then I'll pack my clothes. I'll go to the library first and meet Xe for Bible Study! Hope I'll stick to my schedule.

No comments: