Saturday, October 24, 2009

Not happy.

I hate how my coraline post sucked. I didn't have enough time to do it well. I wanted to post a photo of me with button eyes. BUT there wasn't enough time. I had to head down to Varsha's place. Before that I went to gym. Everything was so rush my post seem so 'rushed' too. Ugh, I'll definitely do a better one next time. Oh I performed a cover of Katy Perry's 'One Of The Boys' today in school. I was so nervous I nearly died. Ok today I said 'I nearly died' about 20000000000000000 times. I know right. I was so nervous on stage and stuff, really. But Thank God I did ok. BUT I heard my voice quavered. Sucked. Oh well, let bygones be bygones. It was a great experience though. Mrs.Yeo was there too. So scary.

I'll blog about everything that happened at Varsha's place tomorrow. Right now, I need to catch back on my sleep. Tata.

No comments: