Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday like Weekend

So today's Holiday! It felt like a weekend, so happy. haha. Instead of the Monday blues which're terrible, I went out with Esther,Liming,Tiffany and Xiao'En!  We went all the way to Amkhub(suggested by me!) to watch 500 days of summer. It was great! I love the show though I hate the ending so so much. Only liming and I like the show, the rest of 'em thought it was boring. Oh well... hahah.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ash & Tiff!

So after the movie we went back to woodlands and I met Josh,Caleb and Everard. I waited for 'em at Marsiling Mrt where kind Esther accompanied me. haha.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

We went to Suntec to Archer ! It was fun watching them. I took a lot of photos of 'em. Josh gave me a chance to try it out and I did! haha, I rejected a couple of times but well, Josh's a great guy so he insisted in me trying, told me it'll be fun and stuff so I did. I got the smaller bow and It was indeed very fun. haha.


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Let's see those arrows in the centre! haha
Photobucket


Ash & Everard!

Photobucket


Ash & Everard 2!

We walked around, went to 'Rock' and headed home. It was a simple yet fun day! Love the company. I hope tomorrow will be fun as well. Tomorrow's the movie Preview!! hehe.  I'm going with Chin Yi/Jun Yi! He's a vainpot and he's doing facial tomorrow! Girly right? I'm going to trim my hair tomorrow! Hope I don't look like crap after that. So not looking forward to school tomorrow. Ugh. But I still have to go. Can't evade knowing my results. I hope and pray it'll not be crappy ones. Oh and I owe Xe $18! haha, iin case I forget again. *sigh* I keep borrowing money from people! I should stop this bad habit! ):< Ok, there's school tomorrow and I'm going so I must sleep early.

G'night people. <3 You Guys

No comments: